DataCamp is an online resource that was launched in 2013 and focuses on subjects like data science and analytics. There are 380+ courses available, each taught by one of the 260+ knowledgeable professors from Datacamp itself and prestigious universities like Duke University.
Hence, DataCamp can be the ideal online platform for you if you’re trying to develop or enhance your data skills. Its interactive classes are created so you may learn at your own pace.
- Interactive & Engaging: DataCamp courses focus on interactive learning, with many videos and engaging exercises to complete.
- Experienced Experts : Over 260+ experts from the data science and analytics community.
- Clear Pricing Plans:A clear and simple pricing plan page which is pretty refreshing as not all online platforms are so transparent.
- Wide Range: DataCamp caters to absolute beginners and learners with some knowledge. Its courses are for everyone.
- Community: Datacamp has a large and active community of learners who ask questions, share knowledge and collaborate on projects.
DataCamp Review Conclusion
Datacamp is an online learning platform that provides data science, statistics, and programming courses, tracks, and certifications. All of its educational initiatives aim to assist students develop or enhance their abilities in preparation for a future in the data industry. Its curriculum, which includes coding exercises, tests, and practical projects, is quite fascinating. There is a course or certification to fit everyone, regardless of your level of experience or desire to land your ideal career in data science.
For individual learners, Datacamp offers a Basic (free) plan and a Premium (paid) plan that you may sign up for on a monthly or annual basis. There are a few programmes available for Teams and Companies as well. If you’re not ready to make a financial commitment, starting with the free Basic plan will offer you access to a number of courses to give the platform a try.
DataCamp is for whom?
You might be questioning whether DataCamp is the best platform for you.
Let me give you a brief overview of what to expect from DataCamp. It is an online learning environment where you can study data skills at your own speed. Its four-part learning methodology—Assess, Learn, Practice, and Apply—helps students have a well-rounded educational experience.
Courses at DataCamp
For learners, its 380+ courses are bite-sized and easily digestible. They combine videos with interactive exercises to produce a fun learning environment. Its courses are divided into three primary categories, such as learning a new technology, starting your career, and becoming an expert in a certain skill:
- Learn a new technology: By following short videos that are led by expert instructors, and then practice what you have learned with interactive exercises. Its most popular Technology courses include Python, R and SQL.
- Career Tracks: A collection of courses that are curated by industry experts to help you grow your data skills and advance your career. Its most popular Career Track courses include Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Data Analyst.
- Skill Tracks: Gain specific expertises with learning a skill track, that is a collection, of course, curated by industry experts to grow your data skills. Its most popular Skill Track courses include R Programming, Importing & Cleaning Data and Data Visualization.
Programs for Datacamp Certification
Datacamp has just introduced a few of certifications to its platform. The certifications, which were developed in collaboration with specialists in the field, attest to your readiness for a career in the specific subject. It now offers certificates for data analysts and data scientists. The nicest part about these certifications are that they are included in your paid Premium plan.
You will be given a certificate to show that you have the knowledge necessary for the job role specified in your selected certification after you successfully finish one of its professional certifications.